Interested in speaking at CodeMash? Whether you’re a veteran speaker or brand new, please read all the details at the link below as we have an updated process this year.
- We will be conducting a blind selection process for our first round. Even if you are a veteran CodeMash speaker, it is imperative that you provide us with a detailed abstract this year. Also, please refrain from including personally identifiable information in the talk title or description. The notes field will not be visible during the blind round, so feel free to add whatever you would like to that field.
- We have a brand new track for Career Mapping & Development talks this year.
We value diversity and are looking for speakers of all backgrounds, of all levels, and all walks of life! We are also looking for new-to-CodeMash speakers. Take a look at our YouTube channel to get a better idea of past talks:
We have a number of session formats for which you can submit talks, including:
- General Sessions (One Hour, Thurs/Fri)
- PreCompiler Sessions (4 Hours, Tues/Wed)
- KidzMash Sessions (One Hour, Tues-Fri)
- KidzMash Divez (2 hours, Tues-Fri)
Please don’t wait too long to submit! The Call for Speakers will close on 8/31/2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Time Zone.
If there is anything else we can do to convince you to take a chance and submit your talk, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.