Attending CodeMash? Bringing the family? Head over to https://codemash.org/kidzmash/ to learn more, and register your family for KidzMash 2022:
What’s going on at KidzMash this year?
We are back!
- Sessionz – one hour long sessions geared for kidz, limited to 40 max attendees on a first come, first serve basis. KidzMash Sessionz are currently listed along with regular attendee sessions under the Format “KidzMash Sessionz”. Sessionz times will be announced when the CodeMash schedule is released.
- Divez – two hour long sessions for age 12+ kidz, limited to a maximum of 20 attendees who must have a free ticket. Free tickets will be available on Eventbrite once the final schedule is released in December. Abstracts are currently listed along with regular attendee sessions under the Format “KidzMash Divez”.
- Makerz – A space for budding mad scientists!
- Hangoutz – CLOSED for 2022 to help us with social distancing in both Sessionz and Divez.
- Waterpark – This is open to attendees and families even if you aren’t staying at the Kalahari.
A few important reminders and changes:
- Hangoutz will be closed for 2022 and the space used for overflow from Sessionz and Divez to help us maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Per the insurance provider for CodeMash, unattended minors are not allowed at the conference. Unattended children will be turned over to Kalahari security and must be retrieved by the parent/guardian listed as contact on the ticket(s). So, keep your kids in your sight!
- Only CodeMash-badged Speakers/Staff/Attendees may enter Kilimanjaro Ballroom (Main Dining Hall) during meal times. CodeMash badges – not KidzMash badges.
Check out the KidzMash page for all of the KidzMash details: https://codemash.org/kidzmash/.
We are excited to announce that we have added breakfast hours to the cash-and-carry in Marrakesh. Now, you can feed your kidz there for both breakfast and lunch (and get a much needed caffeinated beverage)!
Special activities like Laser Tag and Artemis:
- A limited number of tickets will be made available for special activities as the activities schedule is released.
- Some tickets will be released prior to the conference, and some during the conference. We will send email communications with more details.
We are looking forward to seeing you again in 2022!