Attending CodeMash? Bringing the family? Head over to https://codemash.org/kidzmash/ to learn more, and register your family for KidzMash 2023:
What’s going on at KidzMash this year?
We are back!
- Sessionz – one hour long sessions geared for kidz, limited to 50 max attendees on a first come, first serve basis. KidzMash Sessionz are currently listed along with regular attendee sessions under the Format “KidzMash Sessionz”. Sessionz times will be announced when the CodeMash schedule is released.
- Divez – two hour long sessions for age 12+ kidz, limited to a maximum of 30 attendees who must have a free ticket. Free tickets will be available on Eventbrite once the final schedule is released in December. Abstracts are currently listed along with regular attendee sessions under the Format “KidzMash Divez”.
- Makerz – A space for budding mad scientists!
- Hangoutz – Hangoutz is getting a new format! This year scheduled activities will be held in Hangoutz. Details to come.
- Waterpark – This is open to attendees and families even if you aren’t staying at the Kalahari.
A few important reminders:
- Per the insurance provider for CodeMash, unattended minors are not allowed at the conference. Unattended children will be turned over to Kalahari security and must be retrieved by the parent/guardian listed as contact on the KidzMash ticket(s). So, keep your kids in your sight!
- Only CodeMash-badged Speakers/Staff/Attendees may enter Kilimanjaro Ballroom (Main Dining Hall) during meal times. CodeMash badges – not KidzMash badges.
Check out the KidzMash page for all of the KidzMash details: https://codemash.org/kidzmash/.
Special activities like KidzMash Laser Tag:
- A limited number of tickets will be made available for special activities as the activities schedule is released.
- Some tickets will be released prior to the conference, and some during the conference. We will send email communications with more details.
We are looking forward to seeing you again in 2023!