Build an end to end Next JS app with Next auth, postgres realtime functionality
Presented by: Dev Agrawal
With the new Next JS app router functionality, a lot have changed with building next js applications.
In this hands-on workshop we'll build a full stack CRUD application that will use Postgres as a database, Next Auth for authorization, and even ably for real time functionality.
* Server side sorting, paging and filtering
* Front end query language
* Data validation on both frontend and backend
* Authentication using Next Auth
* Authorization of api and front end functionality.
* Deployment to a node js cloud and a serverless cloud