We are in the final stretches of planning year 10 of CodeMash, and we are all getting very excited. Our super-duper fantastic content team (led by the Rob and the Chris) have posted the session schedule.
A few things to note:
- This includes precompiler, regular, and KidzMash sessions.
- It does not include AfterDark sessions yet.
- It does not include Open Spaces sessions, yet (of course!).
- There WILL be changes, as things are always in flux. A speaker’s Unicorn get sick, a piece of hardware fails, the carpet catches on fire.
- You will also be able to use our app EventBoard (laptops, tablets, and all mobile phones) very soon.
- We will print out daily schedule sheets at the start of each day if you prefer thin slices of wood fibers. They will be by the giant gold lion near registration. That totally sounds like a quest in a game.
Go check out the schedule at https://codemash.org/schedule/.